lara scandar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

go east go west princess lara is the best...go lara you're the best 3

You are not connected. Please login or register

who's lara scandar ??!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1who's lara scandar ??!! Empty who's lara scandar ??!! Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 pm

lara scandar

lara scandar

lara is an 18 year old girl very down to earth .she was born in california she lived all her life in egypt . she has lebanese and italian roots .lara sings dances and models since she was very young ..
For the past 17 years of her life, Lara Scandar has constantly been surrounded by music and raised by a family that has supported her love for it. Lara started singing at the age of 9 and wrote her first single 'You Played Me' at the age of 12 and recorded it at 13. Ever since then she has never looked back, singing at events in Italy, France, Lebanon, and Egypt, and opening for the Italian singing sensation Peppino Galgiardi. She has written and co-composed the music of all her songs like 'My Friend', 'Water Under The Bridge', and 'Untangle This Web'. In short Lara has a passion and love for music that is infectious, her songs' depth and meaning make any new listener of her music touched.

2who's lara scandar ??!! Empty Re: who's lara scandar ??!! Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 am

Hayfaa Abdallah

LARA MY ADORABLE LITTLE ANGEL ,LOVE YOU ,RESPECT YOU ,BELIEVE IN YOU ,TRUST YOU & I'LL SUPPORT YOU TILL THE END SWEETIE I love you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum